A Little Bit Of Luxury With An Easy Homemade Body Butter!
Very simple to make and your winter skin will thank you – Best of all it all it’s 100% natural and vegan!
I use only high quality essential oils with the Seed To Seal Process.
- 1 cup of organic coconut oil
- 1 cup of solid cocoa butter
- 15 drops of your favourite essential oils. I’m loving Frankincense and Geranium in mine
Method: (and please be mindful with children around)
- Using a medium size saucepan over a low heat, melt coconut oil and cocoa butter.
- Pour into a mixing bowl and refrigerate for 45 minutes and set but not harden.
- Stir in essential oils and using an electric mixer, whip until peaks form. (Can take up to 10 minutes)
- Transfer into a jar.
- Store at room temperature to avoid melting.
- Massage into dry skin and enjoy!
Essential oils are now also available to purchase online: CLICK HERE